1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2016.
2. From Top left menu, click on FILE > make sure that Info is selected on the left > click on Add Account.
3. Enter your full email address > Click on "Advanced options" > tick "Let me set up my account manually". Then click Connect.
4. Choose account type, select IMAP.
8. Enter password for your email address then Click OK.
9. Account setup is complete. Check the checkbox if you want to setup outlook mobile on phone
then click OK.
Your email account now is ready to use.
Note: If you wish to edit the Account Setting , you may proceed with below step
1. File > Account Setting > Double click your email address > More Settings
2. Click on Outgoing server tab to check on My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
This is currently our mail server policy to allow sending from mail client.
3. Click on Advanced tab and you can edit your port setting here. Use the values below.
4. By default, system will select the option "Leave a copy of messages on the server" as a backup. Click OK.
5. After edit, click OK. Then click on Next and click on Close after the Test Account Settings has been done.
6. Your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2016 is ready to use.
Below will be a sample of video tutorial on "How to Setup an IMAP Account in Microsoft Outlook 2016
using NON SSL setup. "
For SSL setup you may just replace the "Serverhostname" and "SSL ports" based from above steps.