How to Renew Domain Name Before Expiry Date?
- If your domain name is already expired, you will not be able to renew your domain name via this option. The invoice for this domain renewal should have already been generated for you.
- If your domain name has expired and is now under the Domain Redemption Period, a domain redemption fee will apply, subjecting to the Registrar's policies.
- If you have any enquiries about domain renewal, kindly contact us at email@example.com
1) Login into Signetique Billing System here
2) Go to 'Domains', then 'Renew Domains
3) Check the box beside the domain name that you wish to renew. At the same time, select the number of years you wish to renew your domain name for from the drop down list.
4) Once done, click 'Add to Cart' then click 'View Cart'
5) Click 'Checkout'.
6) Verify the billing details and choose your preferred choice of payment (Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer, Cheque).
7) Check the box 'I have read and agree to the Terms of Service' and 'Complete Order'.
8) An Invoice for the domain name renewal will be generated.
9) Kindly proceed with the payment from your end. The domain name will be renewed within 1 working day upon payment confirmation.