How to Setup Whitelist / Blacklist SPAM Filtering in Plesk 12
This knowledge article will show you how to use whitelist and blacklist to block SPAM :
- Login to your Plesk Control Panel.
- After logging in, click on the "Mail" tab.
- Next, click on the Email address you want to implement Whitelist / Blacklist SPAM filtering.
- Next, click on the "Spam Filter" tab.
- Next check the box "Switch on spam filtering for this email address".
- Finally, scroll down the page to the bottom where you see "White List" and "Black List".
This is where you can specify email addresses to block or allow.
a. To block all emails from a domain, enter the domain name e.g. "*@domain.com" in a new line.
b. To block a single email address, enter the email address e.g. "email@example.com" in a new line.
These same syntax applies for both White and Black List.
- To save your changes, click on the "OK" button.