Applies to :
- All Plesk version 8.6 Windows
To perform this task, you need to have :
- Plesk panel URL where your domain is hosted
- Plesk client username and password
Many ASP scripts use a function called parent path. If you are running one of these scripts and you see entries like Disallowed Parent Path on your logs, it mean your script did not executed properly due parent paths function being disallowed for your domain.
This feature is not enabled by default. However, it is easy enough to enable. To enable parent paths you will need to follow the steps below:
- Login into plesk
- Click on Home on the left menu.
- Click on your domain name (center window)
- Click on Web Directories Icon
- Click on Preferences
- Check the box Allow to use parent paths to Enable Parent Paths.
- Click OK and you're done