By default, SpamExperts will block emails that contain attachments that has the following extensions:
You can specify additional (or remove) extensions to block. To do so, login to your SpamExperts Control Panel first.
Please refer to this guide here on how to login into your SpamExperts Control Panel.
1. After logging in, go to the SpamExperts dashboard panel > Email Restrictions > Attachment Restrictions.
2. Click on the "Blocked extensions" button to add or remove extensions.
3. More options are also available here to
- Block Password Protected Attachments e.g. zip files
- Block Potential Dangerous Attachments e.g. unknown executable files.
4. Click the "Save" button to save all your settings.