Please refer to this guide here on how to login into your SpamExperts Control Panel
- After logging in, go to the SpamExperts dashboard panel > Incoming > Domain Statistics.
- Select a time frame (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly) and click on the "Show" button.
- The report will show a breakdown of all email messages categorized into the following:
- Not Spam Messages: real email delivered
- Unsure Messages: emails which the system is unsure is spam or not
- Spam Messages blocked: spam emails
- Viruses blocked: emails containing dangerous attachments
- Whitelisted: emails which are whitelisted and delivered
- Blacklisted: blacklisted email senders which are blocked