Modified on: Thu, 19 Sep, 2019 at 2:29 PM
Quick Start Guide
After receiving the account information from us, visit https://webadmin.bizmailcloud.com on your web browser to add your first email account! Here are the steps on how to do so :
- Login to https://webadmin.bizmailcloud.com using the "Administrator Login Information" provided in the email.
Note: The Administrator Username will always have "postmaster" prefix. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After successfully logging in, click on "Mailboxes".
- You will now see a list of all the mailboxes configured for your domain. Click on the "New" button to add a new mailbox.
The number of mailboxes you can create depend on the number of mailboxes you purchased from us.
- A new mailbox creation wizard will pop up asking you information for the new mailbox.
- Login (or username) is the name of the new mailbox.
- Password is the password you want to set for the new mailbox.
The password must be at least 8 characters long, have mixed case, have at least one letter, have at least one symbol.
You can also use this tool to help you create a strong password.
- Rights refers to the user rights. Choose "User".
- Display Name refers to the description of the mailbox.
- Quota refers to the mailbox size. By default, each business email account comes 25 GB space.
- Redirect Mail to is for the purpose of routing emails to another mailbox.
In this case of creating a new mailbox, leave this unchecked.
- Status refers to whether this mailbox should be enabled or not. Leave this checked.
Click "Next >>" to create the Mailbox.
- The new mailbox has now been successfully created. Click "Finish" to close the window.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.