Importing Outlook / Outlook Express / Google Contacts
Modified on: Thu, 19 Sep, 2019 at 2:33 PM
This article will show you how to import Outlook, Outlook Express or Google contacts into your business email. It is presumed that you have your import file (in CSV format) ready for import.
- Login to http://webmail.bizmailcloud.com.
Enter your Username (which is your full email address) and Password (password is case sensitive!) for access. Click "Login" to proceed.
- After successfully logging in, you will be presented with your main dashboard view. Click on the "Contacts" tab to go to the Contacts dashboard view.
- In the Contacts dashboard view, click on the "Import: button to begin. This button is located somewhere in the middle of the bottom part of your screen. The Import wizard will guide you through the process.
- Click on "Choose File" to select the CSV file you want to import. After that, click "Next" to import and complete the process.
- You should now be able to see your newly imported contacts in your dashboard view.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.