Setting up Vacation / Autoresponder Messages
Modified on: Thu, 19 Sep, 2019 at 2:36 PM
This article will show you how to setup vacation or autoresponder messages.
- Login to https://webmail.bizmailcloud.com.
Enter your Username (which is your full email address) and Password (password is case sensitive!) for access. Click "Login" to proceed.
- After successfully logging in, you will be presented with your main dashboard view. Click on the "Options" tab to go to the Options dashboard view. On the left navigation panel, click on "Mail" to expand the view if it is not already expanded. Finally click on "Auto Response".
- Check the "Enable Auto Response" to enable the Autoresponder.
- Subject refers to the email subject of your Autoresponder.
- Message Contents refers to the contents of your email.
Click "Save" to save your settings.
- If you wish to disable the Autoresponder, un-check "Enable Auto Response", and click "Save".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.