1. Select “Settings” from the home screen of your iPhone
2. Choose Passwords & Accounts.
3. Click on Add Account.
4. Choose Other from appeared list.
5. Select Add Mail Account
In the New Account menu, you will need to specify the following records:
Name: your name, it will appear as a sender name
Address: your full email address (email@example.com)
Password: password of this email address
Description: you can specify any description. But we advise you to specify your email address
6. Click on Next.
7. Select protocol type: IMAP or POP3. We will show the sample of using IMAP.
The selected one will be highlighted in blue.
8. Settings are equal both for IMAP and POP3 on this step.
Now please fill in the “Incoming Server” and “Outgoing Server”.
Please refer to the example below.
Incoming mail server POP/IMAP : mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server SMTP : mail.yourdomain.com
(replace your OWN domain name for yourdomain)
Incoming mail server POP/IMAP : serverhostname.com
Outgoing mail server SMTP : serverhostname.com
(serverhostname refers to the name of the server that is hosting your website.
the server hostname can be found from your web hosting control panel server
information section )
9. Click on Next.
10.When the check is finished, you will be redirected to IMAP / POP3 settings and click on Save.
11. In order to set up additional settings for mail accounts, you need to return in
previous menu Passwords & Accounts and click on your newly created accounts.
12. Click your newly created account and go to Account Info.
Scroll down the screen and select Advanced:
As for the incoming and outgoing Host Name, may use the server host name
(may find the server hostname from https://intodns.com/ -> MX -> server hostname)
In the below example the server hostname shall be larva.mschosting.com
13. You will be able to choose additional settings for IMAP or POP3.
Toggle SSL into green colour if your email come with SSL. For POP or IMAP,
key in the respective values for port. Please refer to the example below.
Incoming POP : 110
Incoming IMAP : 143
Incoming POP : 995
Incoming IMAP : 993
14. In order to set up settings for Outgoing Server, you will need to enter the
Outgoing Mail Server via clicking on the SMTP setting and then click on Primary Server.
Please toggle the Use SSL if your email come with SSL
Outgoing for POP and IMAP : 587
Outgoing for POP and IMAP : 465
15. Once settings are verified, your account is active and ready to use.