File and folder permission work differently in Windows and Linux/Apache.
If you need to alter the permission for the folder or files from our Windows Server, you could do it through the
Websitepanel file manager.
Step to alter the folder/file permission:
1. Login to your Website Panel via http://cp.domain.com.
2. Select the Hosting Package such as RW1000 Windows Reseller Plan.
3. Select the File Manager option at the System category.
4. Select the folder/ file that you wish to alter the permission and click on the lock icon.
5. You will show the setting as below where domain.com should refer to your own domain name
and network service is for application users.
6. Click Set Permissions to save it.